GARMIN FF250 gps
Finding fish is easier than ever with FF 250 GPS. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks, and share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP™ combos.
- MARK SPOTS WITH HIGH-SENSITIVITY GPS
- Unlike regular fishfinders, FF 250 GPS have built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
- NAVIGATE EASILY WITH WAYPOINT MAP
- Since the FF 250 GPS includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. It’s also a great tool for finding your way back to the boat ramp.
- CHECK YOUR SPEED ON SCREEN
- You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your FF 250 GPS. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
- FISH VERTICALLY WITH BUILT-IN FLASHER